Most often we forget that a wedding is for couples, not just one side anymore. This is your special day too. So without the white haze of wedding who-ha, let's start with the basic list of things to do that may come in handy for you and your partner.
- Venues - ceremony and reception
- Save a date!
- Book a celebrant / priest
- Book a photographer
- Book entertainment
- Choose menus / beverages
- Choose your wedding rings
- Arrange flowers, don't forget your buttonholes!
- Attire for your wedding party
- Decide on gift giving options
- Decorations and Invitations
- Book wedding night accommodation
- Arrange hairdresser
- Order your cake
- Book your honeymoon
- Have a bucks night
Download - Mister Bee's To Do List [pdf]
Mister Bee Tips
- Save your receipts, all together and safe
- Book time off from work
- Arrange your passports
- Remember to relax