A wedding party can be made up of more than just yourself and your partner. It can have a full party or just a few witnesses.
Traditional wedding party
- Maid/Matoron of Honor
- Flower Girl
- Best Man
- Ring Bearer
More important people
These days it isn't about what a position name someone holds, it's about who is there supporting you through out your life and into the future.
- Man of Honor
- Best Friends
- Grooms Maids
- Brides Man
- Brides Maids
- Furry Friends
Your day isn't about who does what role. As long as the witnesses know they need to sign your wedding certificate and maybe say a few words if they feel they want to. It really depends on how formal you both want your wedding day.
Mister Bee Tips
- Don't ask someone just because they asked you
- Try not to force people to say a speech
- Think about people who are important in your life in general
- Remember family is important to play a role
- Consider the size of your wedding party
- Include your furry-friends
- And remember to discuss who you would like with your partner before asking the person